Cybex SC320 Secure Desktop KVM
The Cybex™ SC320 secure desktop KVM is designed to meet the stringent specifications of the U.S. government and certified to assurance level EAL4+.
- Outstanding security - Designed to meet the requirements of the latest National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Protection Profile V3.0 for peripheral-sharing devices
- Discrete processing paths - Isolated ports on the switch provide discrete processing paths to each system, preventing data leakage, transfer or crosstalk between adjacent ports
- Unique NUM Lock, CAPS Lock and Scroll Lock indicators - While the Cybex series maintains unidirectional data flow, it also provides indicators that alert users when the NUM Lock, CAPS Lock or Scroll Lock is on to improve ease of use
- Support for USB authentication devices - A CAC port provides secure connection to common access cards for authenticating users. An optional Dedicated Periphral Port (DPP) provides a secure connection to common access card readers, as well as additional types of authentication devices including, facial recognition scanners and fingerprint readers
- Gain true image reproduction and display flexibility - Cybex KVM switches offer the industry’s broadest range of video connections including DVI-I, Display Port, HDMI and support for resolutions up to UHD 4K to make sure image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible.
- NIAP Common Criteria: validated to EAL4+
- Multiple layers of security: U.S. custom-designed and loaded firmware, tamper evident tape to visually indicate attempts to gain access to the internal components of the switch, Smart Card/CAC Read support and locked memory to prevent tampering and reprogramming of firmware.
- Secure channels: Two to eight secure channels; each channel consists of its own unique processing data path
- Clears buffer: Automatically clears the keyboard buffer immediately after data is transmitted through the switch, so no data is ever left in the switch
- User experience: Industry leading technology provides for seamless switching between channels