High Rate Max Series
C&D Technologies High Rate Max batteries provide the constant power backup that UPS systems require. The high energy density and quality designs assure that your business systems run uninterrupted.
High Rate Max Batteries are the perfect fit for UPS applications including:
- Data Centers
- Network Operations Centers
- Industrial Process Control Facilities
- Internet Housing Sites
- Semiconductor Manufacture
- Banks & Financial Markets
- 10-year design life @ 25˚C
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry - minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
- Patented UL Recognized Flame Arresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
- Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
- Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
- Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
- Not restricted for air transport - Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
- Not restricted for surface transport - Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
- Not restricted for water transport - Classified as non-hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.