Liebert GXT3 UPS
Liebert GXT3™ true on-line uninterruptible power system (UPS) combines low cost of ownership with rich functionality, small size and high capacity. The UPS offers internal batteries, optional external batteries, and internal bypass capability, resulting in continuous uptime for the connected equipment.
- Single phase on-line UPS
- Protects against downtime with internal batteries and optional extended battery cabinets
- Offers internal bypass capabilities
- Provides wide input voltage range for fewer transfers to battery
- Flexible configuration
- Installs in either rack or tower configuration.
- Detects and matches line input frequencies of either 60 or 50 Hz, automatically.
- Compatibile, generator-friendly to handle frequency variations and other power fluctuations
- Provides flexible input voltage, output voltage, auto-restart enable/disable, and other parameters.
- Protects against and conditions all forms of power anomalies.
- Assures continuity of power to critical loads during system maintenance or in case of internal fault with internal automatic and manual bypass.
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
- Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
- Notifies users with advance early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature
- Corrects for frequency variations without switching to battery, resulting in longer battery life.
- Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty with paid shipping both ways. Also available with optional extensions of one year or three years.Ideally Suited For:
- Network workstations •Servers
- Network closets
- Large network peripherals