Liebert RX Distribution Cabinet
The compact Vertiv Liebert RX cabinet is available with panelboard level or branch circuit level monitoring, and can be used in 1 – 4 unit space-saving configuration blocks.
- 84 poles in a 24”x12” footprint
- Up to 168 poles in a 24”x24” footprint.
- Offers current and branch circuit monitoring options
- Floor or wall mount, or attach to supports at end of rack aisle.
- Installs with tool-less mounting to Vertiv DCM Racks.
- Allows configuration as a single unit, or two, three or four cabinet clusters
- Smallest footprint 84 pole power distribution unit
- Multiple configuration options allow optimization of data center space – two, three or four units may be installed in space-saving clusters.
- Fits standard raised-floor tile, while permitting removal of adjacent floor tiles.
- The 400A continuous current rated main circuit breaker better coordinates with today’s 30A and 60A branch breakers than smaller 225A mains, providing better selective tripping.
- Each panelboard is totally isolated – any potential arc flash is contained within the cabinet when installed back-to-back and each is receiving a separate feed from a dual bus system.
- Wide open access channels provide six inches of access space, and individual hinged covers, allowing easy addition of future circuits.
- Compact cabinet conserves valuable floor space
- Packaged system is easy to install, maintain and add additional circuits.