Vertiv Monitored rack PDUs (rPDU) provide a comprehensive view of power usage, both at the rack and via remote access while continuing to provide reliable power distribution to critical IT equipment. Monitored rPDUs are available in a variety of electrical and receptacle configurations. Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality.
- Hot-Swappable and upgradeable monitoring device.
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards).
- VLC (Visible Light Communication).
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors.
- High Temperature Grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- Flexibility to meet a broad range of requirements, with a variety of electrical and receptacle configurations available.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
- Upgrade your hot-swappable monitoring device on the fly to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs without having to replace entire power strips.
- Gather comprehensive power data at the palm of your hand with the use of the Vertiv VLC mobile app.
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality to ensure units function as designed.
- North American units are UL listed in accordance with common data center and insurance provider requirements.
- Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to five years with product registration.