Data center monitoring cards provide monitoring and control of your equipment. The cards manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications, transmitting data over the network.
iCOM CMS thermal management system with mobile app is the first IoT product to support edge computing and cloud computing in small critical spaces. It provides industry-leading visibility, protection and control through real-time alarms / notifications and troubleshooting workflows via mobile devices, the web and building management systems (BMS).
Multiplexing Device to Enable UPS Monitoring and Shutdown Communications
Liebert IntelliSlot Multiport relay contact multiplexing unit communicates the On Battery and Low Battery status of a single UPS to connected PC’s, servers, or workstations. Liebert IntelliSlot Multiport relay contact multiplexing device allows UPS monitoring for multiple computer systems running Liebert MultiLink or other shutdown software.
Hot-Swappable Relay Interface for UPS Monitoring
Liebert Intellislot Relay Card provides contact closures for remote monitoring of alarm conditions of Liebert UPS systems equipped with an Intellislot communication port. Proactive data center monitoring is provided by On Battery, On Bypass, Low Battery, Summary Alarm, UPS Fault and On UPS signals to relay contact monitoring systems. The card is user-installable and hot-swappable.
Liebert Intellislot Relay Card supports UPS systems equipped with the Liebert Intellislot communication port. The card provides Form C contact closure output from the UPS for external systems to monitor On Battery, Low Battery, On Bypass (on-line UPS unit only), and On UPS (on-line UPS units only) alarm conditions. The card supports 24VAC/DC applications up to 1A.
Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card family delivers SNMP, Telnet and web-management capability for enhanced communications and control of Liebert UPS, power management or precision cooling systems. Effective data center monitoring is provided by a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications; transmitting data over the network.
Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card (formerly Liebert OpenComms Web Card and Liebert OpenComms NIC Card) delivers SNMP and Web management to a Liebert UPS, power management or precision cooling system connected to any 10- or 100-Mbit Ethernet network. The interface provides for remote web or in-the-field firmware upgrade. Alarms and parameters are transmitted over the network using SNMP, email, and SMS text. In addition, Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card w/Adapter supports Modbus.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card is compatible with the Liebert PowerSure PSI line-interactive UPS (product prior to July 2008) , Liebert GXT on-line UPS, Liebert GXT 6 & 10kVA on-line UPS,Liebert GXT3 on-line UPS, Liebert GXT4 on-line UPS, Liebert GXT 2U on-line UPS and Liebert Nfinity on-line UPS.
- Liebert IntelliSlot IS-WEBRT3 Web Card is compatible with Liebert PSI line-interactive UPS and Liebert PSI-XR line-interactive UPS
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card LB is compatible with Liebert NX on-line UPS and Liebert Hinet on-line UPS.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card LBDS is compatible with Liebert DS and Liebert XDF precision cooling systems.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web/485 Card ADPT is compatible with Liebert power, UPS and precision cooling systems that are not equipped with an IntelliSlot port.
- Liebert IntelliSlot 485 NXL Card is compatible with Liebert NXL on-line UPS.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card L Card is compatible with Liebert iCOM v.4 for all Liebert XDP iCOM, Liebert CRV and FW – PA1.04.033.STD or later for the Liebert DS, Liebert Challenger, and Liebert Deluxe.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card IPBML is compatible with Liebert iCOM v.4 for all Liebert XDP iCOM, Liebert CRV and FW – PA1.04.033.STD or later for the Liebert DS, Liebert Challenger, and Liebert Deluxe.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card S is compatible with Liebert PPC.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card IPBMS is compatible with Liebert PPC.
The Liebert® IntelliSlot™ RDU101 Communications Card provides remote centralized monitoring connectivity to building management systems (BMS) that use SNMP. It provides web access, data via SNMP for Vertiv equipment and environmental sensors. The RDU101 employs Ethernet networks to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications.
Provides Web access, environmental sensor data, and third-party customer protocols for Vertiv equipment. The cards employ Ethernet and RS-485 networks to monitor and manage a wide range of operating parameters, alarms and notifications. Provides a communication interface to Trellis, LIFE Services, Liebert Nform, and third-party building and network management applications.
Provides a communication interface from Liebert devices to a Building Management System or SiteScan SiteLink modules for remote monitoring and control via Modbus RTU or Liebert proprietary protocol.